Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Payment&Collection

PAYMENT&COLLECTION.

Mode of Payment:
Meet ups and exact amount only please. 
No bank transfer. 
2 meet ups are required, 1 for payment and another for collection.
1 meet up required for instocks. 

Collection:
Postage/Meet up.
Postage - Normal ($1 onwards)
          Registered ($3 onwards) 
(Depending on weight)
I recommend registered postage as it's safer. :)

Click HERE for mrt-map.

As this year is our streaming year, so we won't be meeting people @ further places. Only able to meet Pioneer mrt station and no other places. You are REQUIRED to tap out.
*Meet ups @ Boon Lay MRT station may be available, depending on my schedule. Try asking though! :D
As you know time is precious, try not to be late. The rule will apply after 5 minutes of the arranged time. Only 5 minutes allowance.

Charges for being late:
(I won't charge unless I'm in a rush) $0.50 - 5 minutes,
$1.00 - 10 minutes,
$1.50 - 15 minutes.
I will NOT wait for longer than 15 minutes.
Take note:
Hp.no will then be given if meetups are confirmed. I'm sorry if any inconvenience had been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment