Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TERMS&CONDITIONS

Terms&Conditions
Read before ordering/purchasing any items from here!
1. I don't entertain rude customers.
2. No handphone = no order.
3. Prices are negotiable.
4. No backouts / cancellation / MIA-ing.I do not blacklist people that easily but I won't hesitate to do so if you go MIA or scam me.
5. Blacklistee = No more orders from you!
6. No asking for refunds once you've ordered.
7. I only do meetups so don't expect us to do bank transfer.
8. Please inform me at least 2 hours before the meetup time if you can't make it.
9. Only 1 meetup is needed if it's instocks.
10. No swapping thanks!
11. Please check your items on the spot when I pass it to you. I will not be responsible for anything else once the item leaves my hands.
12. I welcome your feedback! Mail me all your feedback when you've dealt with me. I appreciate it! :)

By ordering / purchasing items from me, that means you've agreed to the T&C.

No comments:

Post a Comment